WoPhyS '18 will be held Thursday, October 11 - Saturday, October 13, 2018 on the campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Participants will have opportunities to:
- Present research accomplishments to peers and the academic community
- Attend keynote talks given by invited scientists from academia, industry, and government labs
- Participate in graduate school preparation workshops
- Interact with science students and faculty from across the United States
- Tour facilities and labs, including the Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience and
Diocles, one of the strongest lasers in the U.S.
All participants will have the opportunity to present research during the conference poster session. Please submit nominations for invited student speakers by e-mailing Jocelyn Bosley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions for nominations can be found here.
Registration for WoPhyS '18 is available online, along with details about the conference location and accommodations. There is no registration fee and all local costs are covered. Travel scholarships are available for undergraduates who present a talk or poster.