PwC is hosting its annual Challenge Case Competition this year at the University of Illinois!
Challenge is an opportunity for all underclassmen students to experience real-world decision making and teaming early on in their academic careers, while also gaining exposure to business professionals and leaders in the marketplace. Through this experience, student participants will build relationships with their peers, along with PwC professionals across all staff levels. Participating in Challenge is the first opportunity for many students to learn more about future programs, internships, and full-time roles for which they may be eligible at PwC as they progress throughout their academic career.
Student participants will:
- Work in teams to solve real-world, relevant problems facing today’s business world
- Receive real time feedback from business professionals
- Improve overall professionalism, through honing their communication and presentation skills
- Establish a network of relationships within the world’s leading professional services firm
- Build their resume to differentiate themselves from their peers and position them for future job opportunities
Who can participate?
Teams must include 4 to 5 people and must be comprised of:
- Freshmen & sophomores (in a 4-year program) or freshmen, sophomores & juniors (in a 5-year program)
- At least 2 members in, or who have applied to/are in the process of, applying to the College of Business. (STEM major or minor is a bonus!)
If you are interested in participating and would like to be placed on a team (first come first served basis), please register using the link below and note "Individual Participant" under team name.
When is Challenge?
This year’s competition will take place from October 19th - November 2nd. We will be hosting a Kick Off Event on October 19 (6-7pm, BIF 2041). We encourage at least one team member to attend the Kick-off event.
For event details and instructions on how to register, visit www.pwc.com/challenge. To register to participate, please select Illinois Challenge Fall 2017 – UIUC.
If you have any questions about Challenge at Illinois, please contact Christine Miller (email@example.com).