Strong leadership requires a lot more than a title. It requires vision, confidence, teamwork, and a strong sense of integrity. The Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference aims to strengthen these qualities in today’s best and brightest students to assist them in becoming the business leaders of tomorrow.
About the Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference
The Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference, led by Deloitte Technology and Human Capital Consulting professionals, will bring select freshmen and sophomores together to participate in an interactive event focused on developing both leadership and consulting skills. You will hone your team-building, interpersonal, and communication skills in an exciting, dynamic environment. This conference is sure to be a rewarding and thought-provoking experience with lessons you can apply throughout your university career!
What: Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference
When: Saturday, April 13 from 9 AM CST – 3 PM CST
Where: I Hotel and Conference Center (1900 South First Street, Champaign, IL 61820)
How to Apply
To apply for the Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference, please complete this application. The application must be submitted before 11:59 PM CST on Friday, March 22nd.
Resumes are not required but are recommended with your application submission. To submit your resume, please email UIUC Consulting Campus Recruiting using the following email subject: UIUC Deloitte Consulting Leadership Conference. Save your resume with the following format: Last Name_First Name_Expected Graduation Year [YYYY]_Expected Graduation Month [MM].
· Freshman (first-year undergraduate) or Sophomore (second-year undergraduate) standing: Enrollment in a full-time academic program with a target graduation date between December 2020 and May 2022
· Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.3 preferred)
· Demonstration of leadership, problem-solving, and strong verbal / written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
· Interest in pursuing a career in Human Capital or Technology Consulting
Please contact Emily Rock and Joydeep Ganguly if you have any questions.
College of Business,
HC Business Analyst
College of Engineering,
Business Technology Analyst
To find out more about Deloitte and our Analyst Programs, please visit our website.