Why Become A National Member?
Becoming a national SWE member offers many benefits beyond that of being an active member in the UIUC section…
- You are eligible to apply for a chair position or an officer position
- You are eligible to apply for national and regional conferences
- You are eligible to apply for many scholarships exclusively for members
- Your resume on the section database sent out to our corporate sponsors
- Access to research group database with contacts for groups on campus
- You are able to participate in the mentorship and buddy programs
- You have access to free webinars and a subscription to the SWE magazine
- You will receive discounts on all of the BEST activities throughout the year
|Annual 5K Run||$15||FREE|
|Night of Networking||$5||FREE|
How much does a National Membership cost?
There are two types of national membership available:
1) Yearly Membership: $20 per year while in college
2) C2C (Collegiate to Career) Membership: $50 for all undergraduate AND graduate school PLUS your first year of professional membership ***This is highly recommended***
Get an application in 110A Engineering Hall or sign-up online at swe.org!
You will receive a FREE T-SHIRT when you turn in your payment confirmation!
How Do I Join?
There are two ways to sign up:
1) Sign up online (preferred method) by following the directions below. Note: There are different sets of instructions for new members and members that are renewing membership.
2) Fill out the Membership Form and mail the form and check (made payable to Society of Women Engineers) to:
SWE, Department 20-1023
PO Box 5940
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5940
Please follow the instructions below.
Please follow the instructions below for those renewing their membership still in college.
Please follow the instructions below for those renewing their membership from collegiate-to-career.